ANC is committed to ensuring that the User data processed by it is:
– Subject to lawful, fair and transparent treatment in relation to the User;
– Collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, not subsequently being treated in a manner incompatible with those purposes;
– Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated;
– Accurate and updated whenever necessary, taking all appropriate measures so that the inaccurate data, taking into account the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
– Kept in a way that allows the identification of the User only for the period necessary and for the purposes for which the data is processed;
The processing of data carried out by ANC is lawful when the User has given his explicit consent for the processing of his Personal data, for one or more specific purposes, when the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract in which the User is a party, or for pre-contractual steps at the request of the User, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation to which ANC is subject and for the purpose of the legitimate interests pursued by ANC or by third parties. ANC undertakes to ensure that the processing of User data is only carried out under the conditions listed above and with respect for the principles mentioned above. When the processing of the User’s data is carried out by ANC based on the User’s consent, the User has the right to withdraw his consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent, however, does not compromise the lawfulness of the treatment carried out by ANC based on the consent previously given by the User. To ensure the security of User Data and maximum confidentiality, we treat the information you have provided to us in an absolutely confidential manner, in accordance with our internal security and confidentiality policies and procedures, which are updated periodically according to needs, as well as in accordance with the legally provided terms and conditions. Depending on the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing the data, as well as the risks arising from the treatment for the rights and freedoms of the User, ANC undertakes to apply, both when defining the means of treatment as at the moment of the treatment itself, the technical and organizational measures necessary and adequate for the protection of User Data and the fulfillment of legal requirements. It also undertakes to ensure that, by default, only the data that is necessary for each specific purpose of treatment is processed and that this data is not made available without human intervention to an undetermined number of people. In certain types of treatment, the personal data collected by ANC may be made available to third parties, which may involve their transfer outside the European Union. In such a case, ANC undertakes to ensure that the transfer complies with the applicable legal provisions, namely regarding the determination of the suitability of such country with regard to data protection and the requirements applicable to such transfers. The right of access, the right to rectify, the right to erase, the right to limit, the right to portability and the right to object can be exercised by the User through contact with the Data Protection Officer of ANC through the contacts present in this Web site. ANC will respond in writing (preferably electronically) to the User’s request within a maximum period of one month from receipt of the request, except in cases of special complexity, in which this period may be extended up to two months. If the requests submitted by the User are manifestly unfounded or excessive, namely due to their repetitive nature, ANC reserves the right to charge administrative costs or to refuse to proceed with the request, without prejudice to the possibility of lodging a complaint with the authority competent supervisory authority. The Website may contain links to third party websites or portals. ANC is not responsible for the privacy practices of such Websites or Portals. We therefore recommend that you read the respective privacy statements. ANC cannot be held responsible for the content and activities of such Websites or Portals.
The Website uses the technology known as “cookies”. Thus, when you visit the Website, you will be asked for your consent to the creation and recording on your computer of a “cookie”. A cookie is a single text file that a portal sends to your browser software. Cookies allow a portal to personalize the information presented to you, based on your browsing preferences. Cookies may be used to personalize your pages or to “remember” you when you register / request the services available on the website. If you do not want cookies to be installed on your browser, you can set it to reject cookies. The rejection of cookies may affect the ability to use some of the Website’s features.
The types of cookies used are:
– Session cookies: are temporary cookies that remain in the browser’s cookie file until the browser leaves the website, so there is no record on the user’s hard drive. The information collected by these cookies is used to analyze the traffic patterns of the portal. Ultimately, this allows us to improve the content and usability of the portal.
– Analysis cookies: are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users, and to perform the measurement and statistical analysis of how users use the service offered. We examine your browsing, with the aim of improving the supply of products or services.
– Advertising cookies: are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to more effectively manage the offer of advertising spaces that may exist on the website, being able to analyze your browsing habits and show you advertising related to your profile navigation.
– Google Analytics cookies: are those that, treated well by us or by third parties, allow us to collect information about the use of the Website anonymously. It also allows the creation of reports on visits to the website, with a view to improving its functionalities.